MBBS Taught in English Medium
(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Hebei Medical University is among the first batch universities in China authorized to enroll the international students in MBBS in English medium. The MBBS graduates from HMU have found good jobs in U.S., India and Nepal.
- Name of the Program: M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- Duration of Course: 5 years + one year compulsory internship (Students are allowed to do Internship in their own country).
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Beginning of Session: September Every Year
- Curriculum: International MBBS syllabus in accordance Medical Council of India, Nepal Medical Council, Bangladesh Medical Council, etc.
- Faculties: HMU professors and very experienced cadre of professors who have already worked in renowned medical colleges in foreign countries would render their service to educate the art of medicine to the foreign students.
- Classroom: The classrooms are equipped with latest multimedia facilities.
- Laboratory: A state-of-art laboratory equipped with all the medical instruments and hundreds of cadavers provide a rare environment for the students to learn and experiment.
- Library: The library houses a good stock of textbooks and reference materials for medical sciences in English medium. The library provides excellent study atmosphere for students and faculty.
- Hostel: Students are provided with a high standard accommodation facility with each room attached with a balcony and a bathroom with cable TV, electricity, fast Internet access, telephone, washing machine, air-conditioner, shower machine, water dispenser, bathroom with hot/cold water shower, bed, beddings, desks, closets and chairs. There are separate hostel for boys and girls with high security arrangement and strict prohibition for boys to enter girls hostel and girls enter boys’ hostel.
- Food: There are various canteens for the foreign students in the university premises, where wide variety of delicious food is served in nominal rates. Also there is Indian food served for the foreign students.
- Other Facilities And Services: Within the University premises the students can access to computer center, gymnasium, 24 hours ATM banking facility, post office, supermarket and many other facilities.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission:
Candidates who have completed 17 years of age at the time of their applications and who fulfill the following criteria are eligible to apply for the MBBS program at Hebei Medical University.
Completed 10+2 years of education or Intermediate of Science (I.Sc.) or equivalent, with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects and having secured not less than 50% marks in the subjects mentioned above put together and an overall aggregate of 50%.
Recommended Books for MBBS:
B.D. Chaurasiya. Volume: 0, 1, 2, 3
Clinically Oriented Anatomy: Keith L Moore
Embryology: By Langman or By Inderbir Singh
Histology: By Inderbir Singh or By Ross, Pawlina & Kaye
Cunningham¡¯s Manual of Practical Anatomy: Vol. 1, 2, 3
Colour Atlas of Human Anatomy: By McMinn
Surface & Radiological Anatomy: By A. Halim
Review of Medical Physiology by W. F. Ganong
A Text book of Medical Physiology by A. C. Guyton
A Text book of Medical Physiology by Sembulingam
Biochemistry of Lippin Cott Series
Robbin’s Pathological Basis of Disease
Text Book of Pathology by Harsh Mohan
Essentials of Pharmacology by K.D. Tripathi
Basic & Clinical Pharmacology by B. G. Katzung
By Anant Narayanan & Panicker
Parasitology by KD Chatterjee
Essential of Forensic Medicine by Reddy
Textbook of Preventive Medicine by Park
Biostatistics by B K Mahajan
Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
Hutchison’s Clinical Method
Manual of Clinical Medicine by Kundu
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Short Practice of Surgery: Bailey & Love
Manual of Clinical Surgery: S. Das
Hamilton Bailey’s Physical Signs in Surgery
Obstetrics & Gynecology:
Shaw’s Textbook of Gynecology
Textbook of Obstetrics: Dutta
Essential Pediatrics by O.P. Ghai
Care of Newborn by Meharban Singh
Pediatrics Clinical Method by Meharban Singh
Textbook of Ophthalmology by Khurana
Clinical Ophthalmology by Kanski
Textbook of ENT by P.L. Dhingra
Textbook of ENT by Logan Turner
Textbook of Orthopaedics by Maheshwori
Textbook of Anaesthesia by A. Yadav
Dermatology & Venereolgy:
Textbook of Dermatology by Neena Khanna
Textbook of Psychiatry: N. Ahuja
Dictionary: Doorland’s or Taeber’s
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties